Director, Integra Advisory Partners Pty Ltd
David is a co-founder and director of Integra Advisory. David has over 20 years experience in advising companies and in senior management positions (including CEO).
David has managed a significant number of initial public offers, secondary capital raisings and mergers & acquisition transactions, as part of developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients.
David has also held a number of senior management positions (including CEO) providing him with a management and client perspective of capital raisings, M&A transactions, strategic advice and stakeholder / investor relations.
Prior to establishing Integra Advisory, David spent 18 years at Wilson HTM. During this time, David held several senior positions, including:
- Head of Corporate Finance;
- Head of Equity Capital Markets;
- Head of Institutional Sales; and
- Head of Research.
David was an authorised manager under several Wilson HTM AFSL’s and was chairman of the capital markets and underwriting committees.
David is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has previously worked for KPMG.
- Advanced Management Program, INSEAD
- Masters of Applied Finance, Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Professional Year Program, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology
- Fellow, FINSIA
- Master Stockbroking, Stockbrokers Association of Australia
- Associate, ICAA