Effective market communication is increasingly important, particularly to ensure a company’s business is broadly and well understood by the investment community, and that its share price reflects fair value.
Integra Advisory offers its clients the following strategic investor relations advice drawing on over 15 years working in public market/broking roles:
- Developing, implementing and executing an appropriate investor relations strategy and program;
- Clearly communicating a company’s investment case and key messages;
- Reducing management time dedicated to investor issues;
- Monitoring investor and broker activity;
- Building visibility and credibility with institutional investors, research analysts and brokers;
- Building a relevant and supportive share register;
- Analysing and managing market expectations; and
- Providing up to date market intelligence and knowledge.