Integra Advisory’s directors, Phil Hicks and David Groth, are highly experienced corporate finance advisers having completed a significant number of equity capital markets (ECM) and mergers & acquisition (M&A) transactions together over the past 15 years. This unrivalled experience includes:
- advising on a range of M&A transactions such as acquisitions, divestments and public company takeovers/mergers.
- 28 IPO’s, raising over $3.2 billion;
- over 100 secondary capital raisings including:
- 33 Rights Issues raising over $1.5 billion; and
- 68 Placements raising over $4.1 billion.
Consequently, Integra brings a unique depth of expertise and experience to each client engagement combining practical, innovative and independent advice delivered by senior professionals.
Integra’s directors have advised companies across a broad range of sectors including:
- Mining and Engineering Services;
- Energy (including Coal and Oil & Gas);
- Metals and Mining;
- Healthcare & Lifesciences;
- Financial Services;
- Retail Services; and
- General Industrial.