Integra Advisory Partners Pty Ltd (Integra Advisory) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Integra Advisory is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), including the National Privacy Principles (NPPs). Although, acts done or practices engaged in by Integra Advisory , which are directly related to:
- a current or former employment relationship between Integra Advisory and you; and
- an employee record held by Integra Advisory as your employer and relating to you, are exempt from the Privacy Act, including the NPPs.
Integra Advisory may collect and hold personal information about you, including your name, gender, address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, bank account details, place and type of business and/or other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking.
The personal information that Integra Advisory collects and holds about you depends on your interaction with Integra Advisory. Generally, Integra Advisory will collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
- providing services to you
- providing you with information about other services that Integra Advisory offers that may be of interest to you
- providing you with information relevant to your type of business or other area of expertise or interest
- providing you with the opportunity to meet other people and attend seminars and conferences in your type of business, other areas of expertise or interest
- facilitating Integra Advisory internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements
- analysing Integra Advisory services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services
- contacting you to provide a testimonial for Integra Advisory.
Personal information will generally be collected by Integra Advisory directly from you, generally by verbal interaction or through correspondence with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance or, where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
If you access Integra Advisory’s website, Integra Advisory may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address (that is, the single numerical address for your computer on the internet which consists of four consecutive numbers ranging between 0 and 255) and/or domain name (that is, the textual address for your location on the internet which corresponds to your IP address, which the internet computers can read).
If the personal information you provide to Integra Advisory is incomplete and/or inaccurate, Integra Advisory may be unable to provide you, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
Use and disclosure
Generally, Integra Advisory only uses and/or discloses personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). Although, Integra Advisory may disclose personal information about you to:
- service providers, who assist Integra Advisory in operating its business
- a purchaser of the assets and operations of Integra Advisory’s business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern
- its related entities.
Integra Advisory stores your personal information in different ways, including in paper and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to Integra Advisory. Integra Advisory takes all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
You may access personal information Integra Advisory holds about you, upon making a written request. Integra Advisory will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 14 days of its receipt and to provide you with access to the information requested within 30 days. Integra Advisory may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
Integra Advisory may decline a request for access to personal information in circumstances prescribed by the Privacy Act.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information, or at any other time, you believe the personal information Integra Advisory holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify Integra Advisory immediately. Integra Advisory will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If Integra Advisory disagrees with you about whether your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, and you ask Integra Advisory to associate with your personal information a statement claiming that your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, Integra Advisory will take reasonable steps to do so.
Links to other websites
Integra Advisory’s website may contain links to other websites. Integra Advisory is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and any linked websites are not subject to Integra Advisory’s privacy policies and procedures.