The Directors of Integra Advisory are highly experienced ECM advisers having completed a significant number of transactions together over more than 15 years.
Our ECM services include:
Initial Public Offerings
We adopt an independent IPO approach whereby our role includes:
- IPO considerations/readiness;
- IPO structuring;
- Offer document preparation;
- Liaison with other key advisers such as legal, financial, market and technical experts;
- Management of the due diligence process;
- Negotiating with and selecting the broker syndicate;
- Share-market positioning and development of key investment themes; and
- Assisting with register composition and after-market considerations.
We assist clients in all aspects of secondary equity raisings including:
- Management and execution of the capital raising; and
- Selecting and working with the broker syndicate.
Our experience includes the following transaction types:
- Entitlement offers;
- Share purchase plans; and
- Block trades such as major shareholder sell-downs.
We assist clients in assessing and implementing capital management initiatives, such as:
- Share buy-backs;
- Special dividends; and
- Capital returns.
Private Capital Raisings
We assist private companies in structuring raisings and sourcing capital via our extensive relationships with institutional investors, private equity firms and high net-worth individuals for purposes such as:
- Pre-IPO funding; and
- Sell-down or buy-out.